To view any of the documents in our library you will need Adobe™ Reader™
Can't find the document you are looking for?
Send us an email!
- Doing The Right ThingThe main aim of this policy is to provide a mechanism that complies with legislative requirements and enables staff at all levels to raise issues of concern regarding wrongdoing and inappropriate behaviour within the workplace.
- Dress and AppearanceThe overall aim is to set the expected standards of dress and appearance for all groups of staff when at work
- Gifts and HospitalityThe aim of this policy is to establish and maintain a consistent approach to the acceptance or otherwise of gifts, gratuities, hospitality and thereby satisfy the public that gifts or hospitality are not improperly given or received.
- Mobile PhonesThe aim of this policy is to ensure that mobile telephone devices are only issued to people where there is a clear business requirement, that the devices owned by the force are properly managed and that users are aware of, and so minimise, the costs of using the devices.
- Notifiable AssociationThe main aim of this policy is to protect the integrity of the organisation, individuals and operations. It is designed to ensure that all Police Officers and Police Staff are fully aware of their respective and joint responsibilities regarding notifiable associations.
- Operational SafetyThis policy aims to ensure the personal safety of certain employees engaged in operational duties, covering all aspects of ACPO, NPIA and Merseyside Police Operational training.
- Pocket NotebooksThis policy seeks to re-enforce the general principles covering the use of pocket books by staff during the course of their duty.
- Referred OfficerThe purpose of the referred officer policy is to provide supervisors and managers with data that may identify indicators of behaviour that may require some form of intervention.
- Risk ManagementThis policy aims to ensure a formal, coordinated and consistent approach is adopted regarding all risk management activities throughout the Force.
- Service ConfidenceThe main aim of this policy is to address loss of confidence by the Force in any particular individual/s when serious concerns arise as to their suitability to perform a specific role or duty.
- Substance MisuseTo provide a safe and healthy working environment to all staff, comply with Home Office Guidance and Police Regulations, and maintain the safety and confidence of the public.
- Standards and ValuesThe main aim of this policy is to define our Standards and Values and help embed them throughout the organisation, in order that they become second nature. The policy is designed to establish a focus and underpin the existing framework provided by our Excellent Policing Strategy and “Just Talk” style of policing.