Fourteen Charged: Seventeen Arrested On Suspicion Of Drugs Offences
The North West Regional Organised Crime Unit (Titan) can confirm
that fourteen people have been charged as part of an investigation
into a multi-million pound drugs conspiracy.
They have all been charged with conspiracy to supply class A
drugs and are due to appear at Liverpool Magistrates Court tomorrow
morning (Saturday 19 October).
Those charged are:
- Christopher Welsh, aged 34, from Lyndale Avenue, Eastham,
- Christopher Welsh, aged 54 , from Paley Close, Sleeper
- James Edmonds, aged 33, from Every St, Kensington
- Christopher Amos, aged 28, from Vesuvius Street, Kirkdale
- Steven Wood, aged 29, from Orry Street, Kensington
- James Welsh, aged 25, from Cardigan way, Kensington
- Brian Woods, aged 50, from Kirk Street, Everton
- Steven Tynan, aged 37, from Abingdon Road, Walton
- Christopher Riley, aged 42, from Jason Walk, Everton
- Kevin Jackson, aged 60, from Pendennis Street, Kensington
- Ronald Harnick, aged 60, from Joshua Close, Sleeper Hill
- Colin Harrison, aged 59, from Patmos Close, Everton
- Mark Shields, aged 44, from Bluebell Close, Kirkby
- Roy Breeze, aged 40, from Lapworth Street, Kirkdale
Three people arrested yesterday have been released on bail
pending further enquiries.
- A 32 year old woman from Vauxhall. She was also arrested on
suspicion of money laudering.
- A 30 year old woman from Kensington
- A 28 year old man from Walton.