Report a crime form

When not to use this form:

Please do not use this form if you can answer 'yes' to any of the following questions:

- The crime is happening now,
- The offender is still there or nearby,

If the above applies to you, call 999 immediately.

- Evidence has been left at the scene,
- Vulnerable, elderly or young victims are involved, or
- The crime is of a violent or sexual nature

If any of the above applies to you then please contact 101.

Traffic Collisions or Abandoned Vehicles:

If you wish to report a Traffic Collision, please refer to the Road Traffic Collision page.

If you wish to report an Abandoned Vehicle, please complete the following Abandoned Vehicle Form.

Reporting a crime:

Your Details:

This will help us decide if we should arrange for an interpreter service when calling you back.