TrackMyCrime is now Live.
TrackMyCrime is a secure website that allows victims of crime to easily access updates on their investigation when is convenient for them.
To register for the service, all you need to do is provide a valid email address to the officer or call handler you have reported the crime to.
A link will then be sent to you, giving access to the TrackMyCrime site where they will be asked to log in using their personal details and a crime reference number.
There are many benefits for victims:
- Giving more choice - TrackMyCrime doesn’t replace speaking to a police officer in person, but it gives more choice about how and when you to recieve information from the police.
- Provides a more efficient service - TrackMyCrime provides victims with a faster and more efficient service. You are able to access information about the current status of their crime on-line in the same way that you access your bank or mobile phone account online.
- You will be able to access your updates at a time convenient for you
- Two way communication - as well as recieving messages, you are able to send a message back to the investigating officer.
- You can view property details stored against your crime and check or alter a list of property thought to be missing or damaged as a result of the crime
- Access a range of free victim support and advice services
TrackMyCrime is now live. To log into your account, please click the following link: https://trackmycrime.police.uk/merseyside/