Is it an emergency?

If you or someone else are in immediate danger or you need support right away, call 999 now.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, use our textphone service 18000 or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.

If you're in danger but you can't talk on the phone, you should still call 999, then follow these instructions depending on whether you're calling from a mobile or a landline.

The form will take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete, so please make sure you're safe to take that time to complete it.

Use the 'Leave this site' button if you need to. It will close this site and open the Google search engine; your form won't be saved and won't be sent to us.

Your report will go to our 24/7 contact centre and will be reviewed within a few hours at most.

A specially trained officer will get back to you in a maximum of 24 hours, or at the time and in the way that you've asked us to (we'll ask for this on the form).

We won't send you a receipt email, as this could be a threat to your safety.

If you're worried about someone seeing your web history, find out how to hide this visit.

Please note: this service is for reporting controlling, bullying, threatening or violent behaviour between partners, ex-partners, family members or carers.

If what you want to report to us involves people who aren't related to each other in that way, please use online crime reporting service.

Advice tool


You are on Step 1 of a maximum of 1

Your progress is currently at 0%

We need an address so we can make sure your report goes to the right police force. We won't go to the address unless you or someone else are in immediate danger.

Enter a full or partial postcode in the box below and click 'Find address' to see the addresses that match and select yours.

If this is the right address, click 'OK' to continue. If not, search or select again.


Location search controls

Use the search box below to find the exact address, or drag the pin on the map to mark the location as close as you can. You'll be able to give more details later.


Zoom level is sufficient

Is this location correct?