Do you have new information or evidence that could affect the outcome of an ongoing case or report? If so, please get in touch below.

Contact us online

You can update us in one of two ways:

Track my crime - if the officer in charge of your case has given you a login to the Track my crime service then go here to login and give your update. 

If you don't have a login - cick start below and fill in a simple form. We'll review it within two working days. If there are any developments, we'll contact you.